Luntclipse - Luntbuild Eclipse Plugin
19.9.2005 - Luntclipse 0.0.2 released (see changes)
Luntclipse is Eclipse plugin that provides functionality for working with builds. It is possible to watch status of any build or trigger a build in any build schedule. Luntclipse communicates with Luntbuild through Hessian web service protocol and HTTP (log detail). Luntclipse possibilities are limited by range of APIs exported by Luntbuild.
- watch build information (similar to Luntbuild home page)
- trigger build
- display detail of build log
- display detail of revision log
- download Luntclipse 0.0.2
- If you are currently using a previous version of Luntclipse, you must first uninstall the previous version.
- Unzip contents of the zip file to the Eclipse "plugins" directory and restart Eclipse.
- Configure preferences for the plug-in, go to Window > Preferences > Luntclipse. Change luntbuild URL eventually user or password.
- From the Window/Show View menu, choose Other -> Luntclipse -> Luntbuild to open the view
- fix the bug com.caucho.hessian.io.HessianProtocolException: unknown code:
- fix the bug Unhalted event loop exception
- customizable highlighting in log detail (Now is highlighted each line matching with regexp .*[junit].*)